Online Course on Point Cloud Processing and 3D Visualization in QGIS
I'm happy to share that I have just published my first online course on Udemy: Point Cloud Processing and 3D Visualization with QGIS. You can enroll here.
The course is designed for GIS specialists who want to expand their skills and knowledge in point cloud processing and 3D visualization. The course consists of 8 sections, each with videos, quizzes, and assignments to help you practice and apply what you learn. You will use only open data and QGIS throughout the course.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Download and preprocess point cloud data
- Interpolate point cloud data to create raster digital elevation models
- Visualize point cloud data in 3D using the QGIS 3D view and Elevation Profile tool
- Filter point cloud data with expressions
- Automate point cloud processing workflows using PDAL wrench
I hope you will join me in this course and discover the amazing point cloud processing and 3D visualisation features of QGIS!